SSM Game Changer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

81gutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 18, 2022
That’s awesome info brother I appreciate it! What hub are you using currently I’d like to do some research on it

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Sorry guys, crazy busy in the shop. Haven't been on here in months. The forged 4140 is simply for strength. We have used EVERY spindle on the market and continued to race on them hard until they bent. They all bent in the end (wide sticky tires in an autocross setting). The 4140 did NOT bend. The drop comes in to play with your end desired ride height through the coil spring you choose. Please call the shop and ask for me. I will address all your questions and concerns personally, Please feel free to share what we talk about on here.

Reactions: 1 users

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
I think either way I'm going to be upgrading to a non gbody setup, either S10 or SSM so i can run bigger brakes. They also have another kit which includes new rear control arms and such as well for $1000 Im just wondering why they are so cheap? I mean a Umi set of uppers alone is over 1000. Hoping someone who is familiar with SSM will chime in!
We keep our prices uninflated because we actually like these cars and we build our parts in house. We had zero interruptions during covid because none of our parts come to the US on a boat.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor