staggered wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
Hey whats up guys i was wondering if someone could tell the offset or specs of the wheels on this grand national?also could a staggered set of wheels like those be mounted on my 87 ss monte without notching/narrowing frame or narrowing rear end?any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!i would love to mount some 22s in the rear and 20s out front but i need to get the look of that grand national in the back!!!

Attachments

• GNX on 22s.jpg
    GNX on 22s.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 25,591

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I can't believe that those don't rub in the front

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
yea me too!!maybe hes just real carefull on dips.like i said i want the same offset as that grandnational but i dont know which wheels to pick.right now im stuck on some torque thrust m's or some coy wheels.ill post pics soon.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I could post a pic or two of my dad's 87' cutlass with torque thrusts, chrome lip with graphite centers if you'd like?

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
79babyboxchev said:
boss 338 staggerd wheels a set of 18'swill run you about a grand with tires. the rims on that GN are 3 piece forged which will run you about a grand a wheel.
peep this link http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so please do!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
79babyboxchev said:
boss 338 staggerd wheels a set of 18'swill run you about a grand with tires. the rims on that GN are 3 piece forged which will run you about a grand a wheel.
peep this link http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts... *ss i might add them to my options!!!!!!! :o

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
84cutspreme said:
I could post a pic or two of my dad's 87' cutlass with torque thrusts, chrome lip with graphite centers if you'd like?
Please post.....

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Here it is, before the motor came out.
0330002332.jpg

0330002330.jpg

I know they are staggered, I'd have to check the rim sizes though

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
YEA THAT CUTTY IS BAD *ss!!!!but im going for a different look somthing like this in the rear but inn a 22" wheel.i love a deep lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
normal_1956_ford_f100%2Bwheel~2.jpg
:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor