Stainless Ebay Headers SBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
I looked at those but the primary routing looked like it would interfere with my AC case or possibly the brake booster plus I didn't want to run a slip fit collector or have to spend time welding a V-band etc. on the ends

Thats what I was thinking onm the AC box. Im not even running them on my car, me and a friend are putting a street stock together and trying to do it cheap. Heck I might buy them and take them to a swap meet with 250$ on them and see who bites.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Thats what I was thinking onm the AC box. Im not even running them on my car, me and a friend are putting a street stock together and trying to do it cheap. Heck I might buy them and take them to a swap meet with 250$ on them and see who bites.
I bought some stainless mid length Ebay headers and doubled my money selling them locally after deciding I wanted to go full length for this project.

Lowdollarbuild

Apprentice
Dec 12, 2018
N E Georgia
Friend brought some S-10 SS shorties for me to try on my ls swap, both fit the chassis of my elco,just couldn't put plug wires on #4 & #6 glad I didn't waste any $$.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Those headers look just like flowtech headers style item number 11100 that i use a lot for gbodys.
They are also very similar to the Flowtech but I never liked that style header flange with those extra rings.

Flowtech 11100 same primary routing as the Hooker's. 2451
1558894334324.png

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
On the same subject here, recently noticed some of this stuff Speed engineering now has.
A 2 1/2 or 3" x-pipe with 4 each 45 degree bend sections and 2 each 180 degree bends made from 304ss for $145. If it's at all near quality of our 304 ss then wow. wish I'd seen that earlier. If for some reason I need to start over on my tri-y headers whenever I can get back to them, I may consider getting a pair of their swap headers & asking if they have rejects I can get for parts. Can't buy the materials for that here.
https://www.speed-engineering.com/l...wap-parts/exhaust/universal-builder-kits.html

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor