Stainless SFI fuel and brake lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutlassjim

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2006
Well I finally got off my butt and got all of the new lines on the frame. They are the stainless ones for brake and fuel injected fuel lines from InlineTube.com. They were already pre-bent and after a little tweaking fit MINT so +1 for inline tube.

I also got a bunch of factory new clips to hold the lines from them as well and they worked out very nice.

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

I also finally got most of the pieces for the 12" B-body brake set up together. The knuckles I POR 15'd and the calipers are just painted with high temp semi flat black spray paint.

DSCN1087.jpg

Next to a normal sized spray paint bottle for size comparison
DSCN1089.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
jim...that's a great job your doing and it's looks a lot easier job than changing the brake lines with the body in place. ..

One question for ya....that proportioning valve isn't cast is it?. I can't tell by the picture but it sorta looks like it is. There was a recall from GM to change the cast to the a brass valve because of a corrosion problem and if I am correct GM will still replace it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor