Stang killer = ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
yeah al true....around here EVErYONE has a mustang..and everyone thinks its the fastest car on the road. true there are fast mustangs, but the majority of mustang owneres have stock components under the hood and act like hardasses...at least where i live

listen to this....i had a dodge caliber keeping up with me on the highway a little earlier..a slow *ss dodge caliber!! what the hell?!

but to add to my original "stang killer" story, i raced a mk5 jetta,stick shift with an exhaust, and killed him.and also beat a 2002 or 3 impala

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
im not trying to stereotype or anythign im just stating a simple fact when most older men own the car there ushally cool respectable but then when u have some young punks mommy and daddy bought them it they think their hot sh*t which they realy aint pending on wut kind of mustang it is. one time me and my freind were cruising around the local cruise area and this guy in a purple convertible like 97 mustang pulls up and starts messing wiht us thinking his cars fast talking all this sh*t then he drops it down and trys racing us yea he got a car on us but wut do u expect us being in a grand maquis. then a week later we see him when i was in my freinds supra we got next to him spooled the turbo made the blowoff valve go off right away the guy hit up the next turn around and left gratiot

like i said older men owning the car make them look good but when lil boys take daddys wheels out for a ride they think there sweet exspecial the once thet get ahold of the new 06 and so on then they realy think there sweet but naw i mean if i had $30,000+ to drop into or on a car my car would be runnign 10's easily altho u do get the ocasional young ones who kno about cars and make the car and not liek the other i guess cool kids were the car makes them

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
god damn motorola :lol:

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
i never realy raced a stang i wanted to race this kid in his 06 that his mommy and daddy bought him as a grad gift but it was a lil wet out that night and at every light i would sit there spinning them i did get to race a grand national tho last year he pulled me about a half car off the line then we just stayed with each other after about 5 light of stopping then racuing again he decided to ask me what was in it so i told him what was in it a stock 305 he looked over at me started laughing and said ( i wasn't born yesterday) i laughed and we took off racing again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor