Stay down license plate holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
So I read that Camaro works for this and maybe B-body so I am wondering what years and what cars fit Gbody's so I know what to look for.

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
My 96 impala has a stay down. Never thought to see if it will fit the Malibu... I might just go give that a try.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Also curious.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
It should bolt right on....I've pulled and sold a few....might even have one around here still.

Reactions: 1 user

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i have both f-body and b-body flip down plate holders. there may be others.
82-91 f-body cars used them to hide the hatch lock cylinder.
91-96 b-body sedans came with them and i have found some of these come with a rubber membrane bib to deflect any gas spillage away from the painted bumper.

a conversion kit is available from our supporting vendors if you want new rust free parts.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
It should bolt right on....I've pulled and sold a few....might even have one around here still.
If you do, I may be interested. If you find it PM me. I plan on putting some longish trips with the 88 next year. With the 350, it will mean more stops at gas stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor