Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
take a look @ this article,see if there's any similarites
Chris,
Thanks for finding the article. I was trying to find earlier, but with no success. At least it has the pertinent information available in print, rather than trying to remember what the article consisted of. (y)

Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Chris,
Thanks for finding the article. I was trying to find earlier, but with no success. At least it has the pertinent information available in print, rather than trying to remember what the article consisted of. (y)
I had it bookmarked from when I was swapping boxes,good to have on hand

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Boy am I glad I read this thread. I’ve been working on my Elco for over 4 years. About 3 years ago I replaced almost everthing in my steering. 800 GM box, Jeep shaft , all new steering rods, even a rebuilt column and new steering wheel. But I missed the detail about swapping the pitman arm. I got everything put together but the steering wheel is nowhere near where its supposed to be. I ordered the Allstar # 56357 from Summit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor