Steering column rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Ok, I'm going to pull a newb move. I'm pretty sure there is a guide posted here somewhere. I started searching and kept seeing tynan threads and got irritated!

Im looking for a guide to work on the guts of a column. Can someone point me to a guide to use? I think there is a thread covering this, just can't get past our little buddies threads to find it!

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Thank you! The video reminded me of the thread.

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Instead of searching the general population, try digging into the G-Body build threads section of the forum. if your problem is G-Body unique or specific the 411 on how to deal with it is apt to be found in there.

Nick

NJ Longroof

Random guy
Feb 27, 2020
Thank you! The video reminded me of the thread.

I found it in Tynan's thread believe it or not (his threads are quite entertaining)

• Haha

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
There is a lot of good advice in his threads (that’s never taken).

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Re: The never ending story of Tynan,....................................."There's a lot of good advice in his threads; that is never taken." Ya think??

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor