Steering Columns Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
So After 6 months of trying to find a steering column for My 1980 442 I had emailed Ididit steering and told them I was looking for original column due to the attempted theft of my car .He recommended I contact Steering columns galore . So I did do that they sent me a color matched steering column fit perfect and I had to send back the core . Sally was great to deal with and if anyone is looking for an all original steering column I highly recommend them hope everyone is doing well take care Jeff from Winnipeg

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Finally! I figured one day you'd get there. Keep that car under wraps!

Reactions: 1 users

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
it was New york 450 dollars US plus 200 shipping there and back you have to send back your old core they do not give you a return shipping tag if you are in Canada so it cost me 107 Canadian to ship it back to New York my duties and broker fees were 91 dollars so they only charged my 100 for shipping all original looks great they have the tilt and turn signal levers for 25 dollars each the little a&^holes broke mine I could not find one in Canada and MPI my insurance company could not give a rats *ss if there was one or not they said to bad obsolete part I called Sally and placed the order then a tech called me to make sure it was the right column and even matched the camel tan color they don't provide steering wheel but did provide new ignition switch and keys . In all honesty it was my only option because Ebay wanted 2200 Canadian for a column I would have to repaint my car only has 43000 KMs so it was very important to me to get the back to original equipment they were awesome

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor