Steering Wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenderbender

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2013
Northern Wisconsin
I want to put a aftermarket steering wheel in my wagon. Not looking for a factory looking wheel. So I'm looking for some pics of wheels installed to get a better idea of what looks good. So lets see your wheels. Thanks!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I like the Grant Challenger wheels, they look good, fit well, you can buy them at your local auto parts store and they are inexpensive so I can spend my money on speed parts instead of a flashy steering wheel that does the same job.

Attachments

• normal_IMG_0109.jpg
    normal_IMG_0109.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 621

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Mine. Not sure the make or model. Got it a long time ago on ebay, it was a "blemish" item going for a fraction of the regular price. I think I payed like $60 for it and the adapter. I can't even tell where the blemish was and I get nothing but compliments on it. Sorry I'm no help tho.

Attachments

• IMAG0872.jpg
    IMAG0872.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 952

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
This is a Grant banjo style wheel:

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada

1984 Big Block H/O

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2013
Dysart, Iowa
Here is the picture of the Billet Specialties (Chicayne) wheel in my 84 H/O. Matches the wheels on the car. Wraps come in various colors of your choice. May want to take a peak at their website for more info... Good luck.

Attachments

• Interior.JPG
    Interior.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 798

Ultra-Carbon.com

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2013
I like the one in my Regal. Clean and neat with just a touch of bling. Hard to tell from the pics because of the flash, but the center is polished aluminum and the rim is cherry.

RegalFinished007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor