Still looking for door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Somebody out there has to have a set of medium gray door panels for sale. Bonneville, Malibu, Cutlass, Regal, I would take any of them if theyre in great shape. Need all four but I would take just the backs.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Somebody out there has to have a set of medium gray door panels for sale. Bonneville, Malibu, Cutlass, Regal, I would take any of them if theyre in great shape. Need all four but I would take just the backs.
Crap....there is a 84 cutlass sedan at a U-Pull-it a few miles from my house here in KY. I picked some screws off of it a few weeks back. I won't have time to get back there until next thurs...but i believe the door panels were intact (blue if i recall if that matters).

If you remember, maybe shoot me a PM if you don't get a hit on any by then. I'd be happy to go give 'em a 2nd look.

Scott

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Scott, I appreciate the offer but Im looking for grey. Theres a Cutlass sedan in a yard near me with a dark blue interior. I grabbed the front seat and rear bottom for my wagon. The car only had 50K+ for mileage and they were in real nice shape so Im having the seats redone in the right color.

I'd really like Bonneville panels but Im not finding any.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Scott, I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for gray. There's a Cutlass sedan in a yard near me with a dark blue interior. I grabbed the front seat and rear bottom for my wagon. The car only had 50 K+ for mileage and they were in real nice shape so I'm having the seats redone in the right color.I'd really like Bonneville panels but I'm not finding any.
I personally would just look for door panels in good shape and re-dye them the color of your choice, chances are they would need to be freshened up anyways and when prepped and painted correctly the interior panels will be very durable and look brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor