Stock gauges to Aftermarket gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Hello again. Man, I'm doing this a lot. Ok, so after looking about and thinking I've decided I want to get rid of my stock speedo as well. Would it be possible for me to nix the entire thing, along with the side idiot lights and then install a normal Speedo, tach, oil pressure, temp, and volt gauges ala GNX? How much of an undertaking would this be for a 17 year old with minimal experience? Or should I just forget it and install that 3 gauge pod I was rambling on about in my last thread? The car will remain an Auto, but a tach is always nice. All help is appreciated. Picture is of my car.
IMG_20140501_181901.jpg

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD. I DECIDED TO NOT DO THIS AS I AM A BIT LAZY. AND ONLY MODERATORS (from my understanding) CAN DELETE THREADS. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor