Stock motor

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
I took mine to a local exhaust shop and talked to the guy. He put a different muffler on it and split the exhaust there. The cat was previously removed. Sounds awesome. Nice throaty sound

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
But....but...don't you and your muffler guy know about the federal law?
b0Pi0RS.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

SS_Malibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Long tube ceramic coated headers, 2 1/2 pipe, two nice turbo mufflers dumped behind the rears wheels. Hagerty Insurance. I can do whatever I want and still drive it but mine is a toy. Thank you Arizona.

Reactions: 1 user

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Long tube ceramic coated headers, 2 1/2 pipe, two nice turbo mufflers dumped behind the rears wheels. Hagerty Insurance. I can do whatever I want and still drive it but mine is a toy. Thank you Arizona.
C'mon man.......don't you know some govt bureacrat (rather than yourself) gets to decide what exhaust you put on your car???

You are going to give Tie Pilot an aneurysm.

• Winner

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
m3lybux848n61.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor