Stolen 1967 Olds 442 "W30" Toledo, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
Hello All, It's the old good news, bad news. Car was found in an abandoned lot in a bad section of Toledo. Car was stripped of a Bill Travado Racing, Edelbrock headed 461 ci engine, Rossler transmission and they took the rear end and suspension. Trunk lid jacked up and the hood. Windows were left down and of course there was a monsoon. Owner is happy to get it back and now for the labor of love. Probably no one will ever be caught. Thanks for the help/support. Ken

Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/realoldspower/my-car-got-stolen-t15974-s60.html
Monte gone in the same 'hood....
Another one gone. Last night less than a block from me an '84 Monte Carlo with a hot small block, nice wheels and tires and a Ford 9" rear was stolen out of his driveway at around 7:00 P.M. I'm sure it's going to show up stripped in the same neighborhood as all the others. I live in a good blue collar working neighborhood and we are all in shock.

Last edited:

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
This is why we can't have nice things. Too many *ssh*les still left in this world.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
just makes my blood boil.
we need to bring back public hangings for stealing property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor