Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
84cutlassjuggalo said:
really hope you get it back
X2----- ANd that it's not wrecked from running from the Police or all stripped out!! That freekin sucks. Sorry Man :(

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Damn that f@#&*ing sucks! Really hope you get it recovered in good shape... The b*st*rd(s) need to get there their asses BEAT!!

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
85GPLef41 said:
Damn that f@#&*ing sucks! Really hope you get it recovered in good shape... The b*st*rd(s) need to get there their asses BEAT!!

I'd just put a pair of bullets in their brain, one through each eye.

I'm in NW GA. I'll keep an eye out.

Sinister G

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 21, 2011
I know the feeling. I hope you get it back in one piece.
I can't stand thieves, they are the scum of the earth.
If I was around that area I'd go out of my way to help you, but unfortunately I'm from Ohio.

UOFLcards

Greasemonkey
Jun 14, 2011
My 85 GP was stolen in the parking lot at a Kroger. Called it in stolen and the police found it a couple of days later in a empty lot sitting on concrete blocks. They took my wheels, the cd player, the system and some other interior add-ons I had purchased for it. Good part is everything was still in great shape. Very surprised. I never thought I would see it again. And if I did I thought it would be gutted clean.

I hope you get it back man.

HeggieGbody

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2010
tennessee
i wish it was like back in the old west days when you steal someones horse you get hung. this is the story about it happenning. they broke in to 3 other cars they couldnt get it started. but they got mine. all around a police station. do yall think it maybe a joyride cuz of it or something else?

HeggieGbody

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2010
tennessee
how to identify it it has no LE on passanger side. it has a tn pride sticker on lower driver side front window. its a farmboy with a stick it has a blue outline

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor