STOLEN!!!! 1985 pontiac grand prix le

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
honestly man i saw a blue gp around here the other day. but i def def definitely know it was not yours. im in the center of ohio, and in my city i know most of the cops here. hell they have g bodies too. so if i do see your masterpiece, ill be sure to do some vigilante justice and recovery the gp.....gotta go watch out the window now. ill keep an eye out on here to see any news.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
no problem. my 4 door has been stolen before. in good luck i got her back wit a blew up carb, busted column, and i need to replace the tie rods and of course a alignment and yada yada yada. but keep your head up. theres hope. were all here to help.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
HeggieGbody said:
my head is up high and i got alot of hope
shell come home. and for what doesnt come home with her, well help find what you need.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
That sucks big time. You would think our old cars are not desirable except maybe for fancy wheels or a joyride. Speaking of joyrides, just the other day 2 scummos in a stolen BMW went through a stop sign doing around 60 and hit a Jeep head-on pushing it into a house, and trapping the Jeep occupants inside with severe injuries. Then the 2 scummos jumped out and took off running. I hope they catch those 2 and cripple them.

HeggieGbody

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2010
tennessee
thx 4 door. the insurance said if we get it back in any condition they will pay in full to have it fixed

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
i just looked at a primered gp with a sticker on the windshield that was for sale. but it was a wright pat air force base sticker. it looked like it had been on there for a few years lol. still lookin out for ya.

HeggieGbody

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2010
tennessee
it does bonnewagon. it sucks big time it feels like we lost a member of our family. thc 4 door for looking out man i appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor