STOLEN 87 GN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
posting this for a friend.

Stolen 87 Buick GN car was stolen from a car club member and friend. Little Egg Harbor NJ. outof his yard the car has 20,000 miles on it. NJ plate no. VTR-52X -----------------VIN hp464458 these are the last digets of the vin. car was taken last night at 10:30 pm Feb 17. He will pay a $5,000 cash reward no questions asked for the return of his car.
Someone really was out for this car as they left his 08 Vette sitting next to it untouched.
I saw the car drive by me lastnight but i did not think nothing of it. i did not even know it was his car passing me till he called me today about it taken.
you can e mail or pm me and i will get intouch with him if anyone does see it around.
Thank you
Tony

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
:cry: :x :wtf: no words i'll look for it.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
make sure to check e bay, craigs list and all the sights. i hate people that do this, it just makes me sick. it is a shame, because these cars are relatively easy to seal.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
Im actually about an hour from egg harbor in fact I have friends who are into cars in egg harbor I already put the word out down there. I hope we come up with something. It just really sucks that people take what isnt theirs.

Bad78Cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Stolen GN

v8power said:
make sure to check e bay, craigs list and all the sights. i hate people that do this, it just makes me sick. it is a shame, because these cars are relatively easy to seal.

Good idea, yeah just check every where on craigslist.com, racingjunk.com, ebay etc. Did you file a car report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor