Stolen GN in Chicago/Schaumburg area

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
A friend of a friend had his GN stolen over the weekend in the northern Chicagoland area. I haven't gotten the specifics of it yet but if anyone local comes across anyone selling or parting a GN, please let me know. We'll be keeping an eye on CL for the usual stuff. I'll update the thread if I get anymore info about it.

Thanks!

Intragration

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2012
Chicago
Got any pics or identifying details? I can keep an eye out.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Oh man that sucks big time! Beleive me I found that out the hard way :( Let`s hope he`s as lucky as me and gets his car back in short order. Keep us posted.
deanlemans81

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
G-Body_Vet said:
zuma83 said:
Are you talking about Al's drag car? Black big block gn

Yep that's it.

I'll keep my eyes peeled im in the south burbs

zuma83

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2011
chicago
It wasnt schaumberg. It was north side chicago area. Milwaukee and foster area. I belive he aready found the cowl cut up in an ally. Ill post some pics of the car and motor tomorrow.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Re: Stolen GN on Chicago N side

zuma83 said:
It wasnt schaumberg. It was north side chicago area. Milwaukee and foster area. I belive he aready found the cowl cut up in an ally. Ill post some pics of the car and motor tomorrow.

Yeah I don't even know the guy who owns the car. The machinist doing my engine work has a shop in Elk Grove village and he knows him so I told him I'd spread the word. Sucks if someone already cut up the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor