STOLEN: Radkill's "Mazdarati" rear engine'd 455 Mazda RPU out of Blythe, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
https://jalopnik.com/dumbass-thieves-have-stolen-roadkills-mazdarati-cont-1830370050

I f*cking hate people so much sometimes.

Anyone in around California, email [email protected] if you see anything.

Just trying to spread the word.

mazdarati.jpg

mazdarati2.jpg

They had just finished filming, and had blown up the 455 (again) and the toranado Th425. The dickheads actually stole a broken bright yellow rear engined mazda pickup.

Nov 4, 2012
Not to hijack the thread but I pretty much gave up on roadkill after they went off of youtube. They did exactly what they said they wouldn't do by going exclusive to their MTOD B.S.

That said, sucks their car got stolen. Still its not like they don't have the resources to replace it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Not to hijack the thread but I pretty much gave up on roadkill after they went off of youtube. They did exactly what they said they wouldn't do by going exclusive to their MTOD B.S.

That said, sucks their car got stolen. Still its not like they don't have the resources to replace it.
In their defense, as soon as the buyout happened, they lost the little control they had. And they did have bosses, they were owned by HotRod, then TEN, then MT, etc. They were never 100% in control. It's complicated, I don't know all of what went down, but I know enough to know what got them to where they are now. I pay the MTOD subscription fee, because I guess I'm the only one that can afford 4.99 a month. They voiced objection in the beginning, but discovery is a mighty institution that has them in a strangle hold. Discovery realized they f*cked up, so that's why there is RK on Velocity. And as of the 23rd of this month, Velocity will become MotorTrend as a channel. It sucks, but it's how it is. At least they still have all the old episodes on YT. The day they get rid of those, then there will be riots.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor