Street Outlaws/The Cutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I watch the show, but not soley because of the Cutty although it is a good looking and running ride.

Reactions: 1 user

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Sorry I cant bare to watch that show. I spend most of the time yelling "this show is so staged!" Or "Look at those actors!" Not for fun nor even if im bored, I just cant stand it. What bothers me the most is the top 10 list...Really you think you guys are the fastest "street" cars out there to call your selves top 10. They take a good sport and throw cheese all over it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
You think people are gonna watch real street racing? Two sets of tail lights driving into the night? No way. If enough people wanted to watch an hour of that 1320 video would have their own show.

Reactions: 1 user

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
You think people are gonna watch real street racing? Two sets of tail lights driving into the night? No way. If enough people wanted to watch an hour of that 1320 video would have their own show.

1320 video is a great channel on youtube. Ive seen real tv shows that are about Racing. Example PINKS all out. (Was one of my favorites) and Pass time. And im pretty sure no one had to fake any thing to make the show "suspenseful". But either way the cutlass is nice.:)
preturbo.jpg

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
I agree with all of that, but, neither of those shows were street racing. And I've seen his car in person, the engine bay is amazing with the turbo LSX.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor