Street Rod Natls-Lou, KY 8/3/2017: G BODY PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know the Street Rod Nationals is next Thursday August 3rd-6th here in Louisville.
As of several years ago, the NSRA opened up the entries to anything 30 years and older. This means all the G bodies are eligible!!!

The last couple years I've seen a bunch of G's as people come from all over the country to attend. There are usually 10k or more cars, vendors, swap meet, etc!!!

Anybody in the region should bring their rides and check it out!!!! I have a couple days scheduled off to go tool around looking, and will be taking pics of any G's I come across.

Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Woohoo! Gates open in 15 minutes, I'm tooling around patiently waiting! The wife is working, the kids are going camping with the in-laws, so I have 6 hours to enjoy looking at badass rides!!!!!

I will snap as many pics of G's as possible and post 'em when I can so stay tuned!

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Alright guys....back home in the A/C and I have been editing the pics to post them. I absolutely love going, but there is NO possible way to see everything since cars are constantly coming and going!!!!

It's hard to get a decent pic without a drone, but this 1st one is just a blip of the massive scale of the 4 day show. I saw plates from Ontario to Cali, Texas, and pretty much every state!!!!
20170803_112323.jpg

Being a Cutlass guy, I was disappointed to only see 2 of them! Being the 1st day of the show I'm sure more will show up. Here we go....
20170803_122154.jpg
20170803_142758.jpg

I only saw a couple Buick's as well....
20170803_083639.jpg
20170803_085957.jpg

Continued....

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to snap and post pics of the event. Looks like some nice rides in attendance. Looks like you tried to cover all the various G-body models.
I'm sure there'll be more over the weekend.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to snap and post pics of the event. Looks like some nice rides in attendance. Looks like you tried to cover all the various G-body models.
I'm sure there'll be more over the weekend.
No problem Jack! I wish I had time to go everyday this year because many more cars show up over the weekend! However, we are leaving tomorrow for a family camping trip :(!!!

I didn't see any GP's though, sorry Jared!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
No problem Jack! I wish I had time to go everyday this year because many more cars show up over the weekend! However, we are leaving tomorrow for a family camping trip :(!!!

I didn't see any GP's though, sorry Jared!
Scott,
I do appreciate whatever pics you were able to take. Perhaps another member, or members, will be there over the weekend to cover more cars attending.

Have a safe and fun camping trip.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor