summit racing 9 in rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastlane22

n00b
Nov 23, 2013
Hey hows it goin so ive got a 84 regal limited an was wondering what all would have to be done to install the summit racing ford 9 in grand national rear end would it bolt straight in ?

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
See parts for Moser Engineering
Moser Engineering 9 in. Housing and Axle Packages
These Moser Engineering 9 in. housing and axle packages give you the freedom to choose the components that you prefer, while still fitting your vehicle without any modifications. They include a steel housing, an axle shaft set with wheel studs, and bearings. You can order them with brakes, or to fit your OEM brakes or a specific brake kit. Available in a multitude of options, Moser Engineering 9 in. housing and axle packages are a perfect fit for your everyday driver or performance vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_4460_010.JPG
    IMG_4460_010.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 678

fastlane22

n00b
Nov 23, 2013
Alright good deal thanks i was just need a rear end that can handle 500 plus hp thanks for the info

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread, now I can replace my 7.5" when I put my Cadillac 472 in my car. goody goody gum drops! I know what housing I'm getting. I don't even mind using the parts they suggest for the housing, I just want something beefier than the 7.5".

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
The Moser setup is exactly what I have. With 35 spline miser axles and strange third member. Wilwood brake package was included. Bolted right up, no modifications. Of course, had to replace all the stock arms but that was easy also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor