sup everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

86g

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 28, 2010
Hello G body lovers,

I just hit one of the local junkyards and found the mother lode. I found over 40 gbodies in various states of dismantling, and picked myself up some 14 " beauty rings, center caps, bucket seats with no rips or tears plus back seat,, center console and brackets, :lol: 2 mint, zero rust, immaculate doors w/ glass and door panels :lol: , perfect rear chrome bumper, rally gauges, floor shift steering column, all for $600. To go along with a 1970 olds 350/350 auto and headers, with less than 20k on fresh rebuild.....found on craigslist for $500 total. I am finally putting the 86 back on the road after 11 months of sitting. I'm not bragging just if you're local to Piedmont area of NC come get some of their parts, prices are reasonable and i counted about 15 olds cutlasses, 8 buick regals, 4 malibus, 12 montes, and even 5 grand prixes.

Whites Service Station, Germanton , NC .

Tell me more on the Grand prix's.... :lol: What years and models?

The ones i saw had a few trim pieces and set of decent buckets, shifter etc, but i dont know much about the gran prix but i guess around 82-84, i guess.

Well.. I am looking for the trim that goes around the front fender lower cornering lights..

Man i wish there was a good yard in the southern indiana area, all the ones around here are picked clean, and if something does come in, people are all over it asap.

Try going to a G-body forum called mandmspeed.com They specialize in g-body stuff, and they ship all over the U.S. and I think Canada. If you register on the forum(it's free)you get DISCOUNTS on any purchases. They sell new, and used stuff. If you don't see it on the site, call them. Oh, I forgot they also have a SpeedShop there, and the DISCOUNTS are good there too. 😀
.....................................mickey-d :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor