Sup new guy here could use some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast lane

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2013
Terre haute Indiana
So I have a 84 buick regal limited not in bad shape just need some exterior parts but I'm haven a hard time coming by them was just wondering if anyone new of any website were I might have a better chance at fing them an also what years of parts would fit on my car thank in advance for the help

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
gbodyparts.com..........welcome aboard

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
i 2nd WWW.gbodyparts.com I have bought plenty from them. Waiting on some new items to buy from them. Grills and headlight bezels.

Mr. 81

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2013
Downey, CA
Welcome! how about some pics? I also just got a Regal. Mine is an '81 though. A lot of parts sites say your '84 shares exterior parts with '84 - '87 Regals. I haven't noticed differences between the '81- '83 Regals and the '84 - '87 ones though.

Fast lane

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2013
Terre haute Indiana
Will do once it quit rainin here lol i live in the midwest so weather is actin crazy an ya im pretty sure the 81 threw 83 all have the same well can work for each other every site i go to say they do

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Main differences between the 81-83 and 84-87 is the header panel/grill, taillights and dash/gauge cluster.
Best place to find parts is right here on this site in the For Sale/Wanted section.

Mr. 81

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2013
Downey, CA
81Regal said:
Main differences between the 81-83 and 84-87 is the header panel/grill, taillights and dash/gauge cluster.
Best place to find parts is right here on this site in the For Sale/Wanted section.
Really? Are the differences just cosmetic or will the parts actually not fit? I've never really seen the difference.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
The grill won't change between 81-83 and 84-87 without changing out the header panel. The taillights will swap to any year 81-87 and the gauges won't swap between the 2 styles without changing the plastic carrier behind the gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor