Surprise at local car show

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Went to a local church benefit type car show yesterday, not to enter. Was a little disappointed walking past all the personal family cars, crappy imports, parking lot cars, etc when I recognized an airbrushed el camino from south fla owned by a friend I used to see one a year at silver spring shows. Turns out he just moved to n fla less than 10 miles from me. Usually people you make friends with tend to move further away, so it was a surprise to have one move nearby unannounced.
I'm a better fabricator & he has a paint shop at home, so could be opportunity for both of us.
Bill's el camino is a rolling business card for his airbrush, paint, etc business.
https://bigboyairbrush.com/2014/08/31/company-show-car/

20200229_140706.jpg

Reactions: 13 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
WOW that's nice. Is that a crossfire manifold?

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I had the same problem but it was with family...first time they moved away when I was 8 it took me two weeks to track them down... :mad:

You Looked for them?!

-Gonz

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor