suspension tips and tricks? help haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tswanson

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 2, 2015
my 79 malibu wagon has s10 drop spindles on it i installed a few months back. needs ball joints replaced so im thinking of tubular control arms, just wondering what upper tubular control arms are the best bang for the buck. also wondering if i should even run them as my car is a daily driver i cruise on trips from time to time. i installed 71 chevelle springs out back my stocks were worn sagging and tired hahaha. wanting to lower the rear 2 to 3 inches found drop springs for a 71 chevelle in speedway just wondering if anyone has had any luck trying this thanks for any input

gar732

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 3, 2017
I just picked up some southside machine upper control arms on eBay for $150 shipped. Best deal I could find on new uppers to correct the suspension geometry, they are meant to be used with the taller ball joint. I believe you can use drop spindles with them but not sure.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Anything would be an upgrade over chevelle rear springs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor