Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antredd77

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2019
I have 85 pontiac grandprix with 22 in wheels on it I got coil over shocks on it but I got the 1in cups in springs in rear which is wrong im been fighting with my suspension for last few months trying to get best overall smooth ride so whats best way go with suspension front to back

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
A smooth ride is subjective. Is something banging or is the ride just harsh?

Is the car a highrider or do you want it lowered? If you've raised the ride height are the shocks "topping out?"

Reactions: 1 users

Antredd77

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2019
you say you've been fighting with it,what have you done/changed so far?
I put cup in my rear springs in rear but there wrong size I need 3inch cup not 1inch and I have none in the front and I also put coil over shocks on front ant rear but im still getting a ruff ride on front and rubbing

Antredd77

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2019
you say you've been fighting with it,what have you done/changed so far?
I put cup in my rear springs in rear but there wrong size I need 3inch cup not 1inch and I have none in the front and I also put coil over shocks on front ant rear but im still getting a ruff ride on front and rubb
High ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor