suspention kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
whats a good suspention kit for handling for a 350sbc? i want good turning and launching. anyone have a good suggestion for springs, shocks, and swaybars? tubeular "A" arms would be awsome too. and anything else i missed...bushings, stuff like that. Thanx!

jerrycad472

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2006
Detroit, MI
Talk to Mark at SC&C. He was very knowledgeable about the handling characteristics of of G-Body Cars and he will tell you the Pros and Cons of the different systems that are out there. He sells kits in various price levels. I already had a lot of my suspension purchased before I talked to him. He was pretty honest about what I had and made some recommendations on changes I should make. Some resulted in me buying from him, but in some cases he sent me to the competition because there stiff would work better in my case.
http://www.scandc.com/index.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor