Swap meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'm not even shore I want to go and it's only 40 minutes away but I will anyway. I'd like to find a hood for my truck and a 50' welding lead.

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
My legs hurt just thinking about it. Last time I was there it was like a giant Harbor Freight showroom.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
It didn't totally suck I picked up a few odds and ends but boy has raceway park gone to sh*t fast! No more bike track no more dragstrip no more timing tower and the pavement is shot in every parking lot copart has half of the pits from were the timing tower was to the airport. And the lake looks like a swamp! There were some good deals though if you look passed the lawn equipment

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
No hood eh? I can't find one either, even here where it's dry they have rust in the corners or they're folded like a taco.

• Agree

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I went to the swap meet at Firebird Raceway yesterday. My first time there and it wasn't bad. Recognized some stuff that didn't sell in Portland last weekend. Seemed to be lots of big block Chevy stuff there...and Hotwheels.
I didn't have anything on my wishlist and mainly just went to check it out. Ended up with a handful of old USA files for future knife projects, a machinist's ruler, and a bottle opener. So, shrug.
They had the strip open for test n tune passes, which was fun to watch for a while. I'll go back next year.

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
No hood eh? I can't find one either, even here where it's dry they have rust in the corners or they're folded like a taco.
It sucks mine has no rust but the right side is bowed and the left side is folded not to mention the center looks walked on. If I could find a rusty one I'd cut mine for patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor