Swapping 1981-1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4 door tails lights for the 1984-1987 tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

jashir2

n00b
Oct 13, 2021
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum here and didn't really know where to go and hadn't seen this question answered. I wanted to know if the 1981-1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Tail light assemblies can be swapped with the newer 1984-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme tail lights. This is for the 4-door sedans. I recently came into an 83 cutlass supreme sedan which was to good a condition to pass up with the exception of the bumper. Now I've always been a bigger fan of the 84-87 cutlass taillights and was wandering if I can swap the 83 ones with the newer style? The other thing is the reverse I believe was placed on the rear bumper instead of being all in one taillight assembly like in the 83, but seeing as I may need a new bumper it may just work itself out. Thanks to all responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor