Sway Bar Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I think I asked about this a long time ago but Im not sure if it was on this forum.
My wagons dropped 2". I havent installed the new sway bar links. Looks like I have to shorten the tubes and bolts so they'll fit. Just trim them so they fit or is there a specific amount to cut ?

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
the bar will operate the same regardless of where it lives,as long as it's not hitting anything etc

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Every Car is different . With the Car on ramps or Blocks with both tires the same height, bolt on the sway bar with no links. Push the bar as up as possible to center it and then find a good middle where the bar moves freely and ends are parallel to lower arms, that gives Tie rod clearance for the tube length

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor