Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 1 user

LsxBuickRegal1982

Greasemonkey
Nov 9, 2018
From reading the threads on ls1tech.com I'm convinced this is a topic that will be debated until the end of time I just want a strong running motor for my buick regal. I really like this forum it's very informative and entertaining at the same time

Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
From reading the threads on ls1tech.com I'm convinced this is a topic that will be debated until the end of time I just want a strong running motor for my buick regal. I really like this forum it's very informative and entertaining at the same time

Please keep posting about your engine build. I'm definitely interested. I hope this wasn't a thread hijack. I like it here way better than on ls1tech. I just feel like there is a more rounded, lower key bunch of guys on here. I'm more of a big inch, naturally aspirated (limp penis) kind of guy but who knows, Maybe Mike will give me the bug for the fully erect forced induction.:LOL:

• Scared
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor