Switching from Brougham emblem to 442 emblem on door panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo617

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 9, 2013
So I got a 1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham today that has maroon leather interior in incredible condition. I am eventually going to use it as a parts car when my 442 goes in the body shop this winter.

I am switching my 442 interior from the blueish gray color that it is now to black and maroon two tone. The brougham has mint door panels that have "leather" uppers.

Does any one know if it is possible to remove the brougham emblems from the door panels and install the 442 emblems in their place. I know that both emblems use two "pins" that go through the door panel

Any pictures of the back of a door panel might help also.

Any info is much appreciated!

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Re: Switching from Brougham emblem to 442 emblem on door pan

no help here but interested in a pic or two of that interior... :wink: My Cutlass also has the leather interior but in dire shape... :shock: just want to see what a nice stock interior looks like. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor