T-Handle hex key set

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
I am looking to buy a new set of metric T-Handle Hex keys. I'm looking for a set that will last and not round out hexes or themselves. Prefer some with a traditional long shaft and a side hex on the handle for higher torque applications. Would really like some with a stand or a case for easy organization. Looking for recommendations from you guys with experience on what set is best. If you have links too, that be great! Thanks guys!

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I have a set of Blue Points- dipped, round handles, and no rack. I've probably had them 25-30 years. If I need big torque, I have 3/8" bits for the ratchet.

Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Believe it or not, but the harbor freight t-handle set is pretty nice...

Reactions: 1 users

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
My buddy recommended the Matco ones...but they are just shy of $100 for 8 of them. I dont wanna skimp on good tools, but having a hard time swallowing that price point.

Reactions: 1 user

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
My buddy recommended the Matco ones...but they are just shy of $100 for 8 of them. I dont wanna skimp on good tools, but having a hard time swallowing that price point.
If Matco has a policy like Mac Tools I’d buy them. Free replacements as long as you deal with them is a pretty cool deal.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor