T Top Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2021
Detroit
I’ve never seen a t top rack produced, now the 2nd gen F body ones are pretty big, and there’s no place to put them. you have to throw them in the trunk somehow. With the interior trim pcs getinng 200$ and up for ea side, I wanted a rack in my garage to place them while they were off the car
for around $50. I made one from pvc. They actually have furniture grade pvc connectors, I’m not sure who makes furniture from pvc plumbing, but here’s the finished product, and the lock handles stay in the one position for Install ease.
fully padded with white felt stick on padding, it’s the ticket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

303'505rollin

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2020
Colorado2newmexico
They use it in the hospice industry, they make merry walkers for people who cant stand up alot but are mobile and they take alot of abuse getting slammed into doorways and the like

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor