T-top rod retainer lock-pin bushings? Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Been looking at a few of these things... Appears some of them have bushings in them. I still don't get it that if you find NOS ones, they don't come with the bushings. And you can't get those bushings separately. I need to get into mine a little deeper and see what's going on. There's no reference at all that these bushings exist that I can find.

Stevo Revo

n00b
Apr 5, 2019
Guys, I've been trying to find a resolution to this as well. I'm going to be working on t-top seal replacement this week, and want to get the bushings in. I did some measuring, and the pin is 3/8" Ø, the ID of the front receiver is 5/8" Ø, and the rear ID is 7/16" Ø. From all the bushing sets I've seen, they appear to have the same OD. I don't know what gives, but I'm on a mission to fix this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor