T5 Dust Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have been looking for the dusk cover for a T5 off and on and have never come across one. I'm not worried about driving around without one but I would like to get one. Does anyone here have a dust cover for a T5 and if you do where did you get it?

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I was looking around for you online; so, I think you are referring to what the aftermarket calls a "block saver plate"? It goes between the flywheel and the block, covering the bottom opening of the bellhousing. The only ones I saw were for Frods.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I was looking around for you online; so, I think you are referring to what the aftermarket calls a "block saver plate"? It goes between the flywheel and the block, covering the bottom opening of the bellhousing. The only ones I saw were for Frods.

I think the Frods had a different bellhousing......

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
holy F.....stop the press.....I just realized that I am changing the bell housing to use an older style bellhousing so those covers for the older bellhousing will fit with a bit of trimming for the rear main....

I will be available for flogging at 2pm for wasting your time...

photo_11758_landscape_650x433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor