Tach & gauges for 81 GP

Trader history (0)

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Outside of the physical appeance, any '78-'87 gauge cluster set will work. Only issue would be the lack of a CEL on '78-'79 & some '80 sets.
I'm looking to put my car to full gauges also, which is a '79. What is a CEL?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Some may be graphics with some later sets. One thing to remember is '78 temp gauges uses a different sender than '79-'87. Diesels will have their specific clusters with specific diesel fuel gauge & the WAIT & WATER IN FUEL lights that may/may not be included in gas clusters.

Reactions: 1 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Some may be graphics with some later sets. One thing to remember is '78 temp gauges uses a different sender than '79-'87. Diesels will have their specific clusters with specific diesel fuel gauge & the WAIT & WATER IN FUEL lights that may/may not be included in gas clusters.
Good info. I completely forgot about the Diesels. I think the Parisienne and GP only got that.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor