tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
looking to purchase tail lights for my 1985 oldsmobile cutlass brougham...any ideas

You can place a wanted ad in the classifieds. Ebay is also a resource.

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
How mint are you looking for? New old stock, daily runners, show quality? I clicked on the ebay link and there are several complete sets for around $300+.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
There is a guy on Instagram that has new repop sets available. They're authorized by GM and look friggin nice, price is $300. Goes by Mr. Keith's Auto Parts.

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
There is a guy on Instagram that has new repop sets available. They're authorized by GM and look friggin nice, price is $300. Goes by Mr. Keith's Auto Parts.
Has some killer clear ones!! But not at $800 bucks for clear lenses.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
For what it's worth, one of the names being thrown around this thread as a source had issues back on some of the olds message boards with bad transactions.

Same guy used to mislead buyers claiming a huge junkyard with decades of cars worth of parts. Turns out, he was just buying pull-a-part parts around atlanta and got caught as lying about having that junkyard when the cars stopped stopped showing up there.

Caveat emptor.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I would go to eBay first. You mau have to buff and clear coat them like I did. Local bone yards next but you have to figure drive time, your time and car expense. Road trip though is always good

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor