Taking the MC back to the paint shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
As the title says I have to take the MC back to the paint shop, a couple bubbles popped up on the hood and header panel so I drove it around and took some photos out in the desert before I took in. A little annoyed about it but they offered to fix it for free.

8rx9W1Q.jpg

GnKejYk.jpg

daod5va.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
That sucks but nice color on that "training day" mc hope everything come out good

Reactions: 1 user

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Thanks man, yeah it does suck...the bubbles just started showing up last month....hopefully there's no underlying issues, thanks again!! I just want to not have to worry about stuff like that especially when I got to my local car meet.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
As the title says I have to take the MC back to the paint shop, a couple bubbles popped up on the hood and header panel so I drove it around and took some photos out in the desert before I took in. A little annoyed about it but they offered to fix it for free.

8rx9W1Q.jpg

GnKejYk.jpg

daod5va.jpg
Great looking car!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, I really do appreciate it. But yes Mike that's exactly what is!! I have a picture of the MC parked next to a 96 impala SS...I'll find it and upload it but I have always loved that color, you can't see the flake from far away but once you get close it likes all glittery..gives me warm fuzzies haha and since I'm a huge history nerd, Tyrian purple (similar to this color) was a dye that was reserved only for the elites in ancient times haha so I have an affinity for the color even though I'm far from being an "elite" lol

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, I really do appreciate it. But yes Mike that's exactly what is!! I have a picture of the MC parked next to a 96 impala SS...I'll find it and upload it but I have always loved that color, you can't see the flake from far away but once you get close it likes all glittery..gives me warm fuzzies haha and since I'm a huge history nerd, Tyrian purple (similar to this color) was a dye that was reserved only for the elites in ancient times haha so I have an affinity for the color even though I'm far from being an "elite" lol
That color, I think, looks good on pretty much anything. Always been a fan of those 78-80 MC's too.

• Agree

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Great looking color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor