Tan Interior bucket seat upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Supreme

n00b
Dec 16, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has gotten tan bucket seat upholstery for their cutlass bucket seats and what it looks like. I am trying to see what it looks like so I can if the upholstery would match my rear seats. (My interior seat color is tan, I’m converting to bucket seats)

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Try StockInteriors.com. they will send you samples to compare, I recently bought a kit to do my rear seat from them so it would match my new Curello buckets and was a perfect match.
Be aware ship time is probably a few months though and they only sell complete kits so if you find a material that matches you might as well reupholster your rear seat also since it will come with the front buckets.

IMG_20211026_001210476.jpg

IMG_20211026_001129627.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
If you want the exact GM material contact SMS Auto Fabric. Most likely they will have it in stock.
Downside is theyre a pain in thew butt to deal with. You might have to get them to send samples to you due to different dye lots. I bought the gray Olds materials for my wagon and the Medium Jadestone cloths for my 81 from them. For cloths its arout $90-95 a yard but I think its 54" wide.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
StockInteriors.com is an Acme distributor and the material Cerullo uses is also made by Acme so it was easy for me to get a match for the material part numbers.
I bought the cheapest kit possible (bench/bench) since I only needed the rear seat upholstery and it was still a couple hundred dollars less than going local and still having to supply the material on top of that.
IMG_20211029_210919878.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor