Tattoos, paying homage to your ride, have any, I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
aight call me crazy, but I'm serious about my olds, and I like for everyone to know so I got a few tatt's to show my dedication, oh and I drew my own designs for the tatt's
tat1.jpg

Rocket Olds Emblem, just had to get it one of the most recognizable emblems to attribute to an Oldsmobile, right above it, God Bless My Olds, you don't want anything to happen to your baby, so I have to wear my prayer everyday, last but not least, Cutlass Supreme
tddup.jpg

This one says it all, Til' Death Do Us Part, need I say more, the hood emblem, letters done with an ol' school traditional tattoo flavor,

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Tattoo's are not my thing. I've owned my 1985 Cutlass since my grandfather bought it for me so I would have transportation to college. That was when I was 19 and I am now 33. Even with that said, I would not do any body art about the car. ( Ironically, I am now finishing the car so I can once again drive it to the same college I quit 12 years ago...lol) Then again, to each their own.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
i want to have one tatoo something patriotic with chevrolet in it. but that won't be for a while cool tatoos though

J Skeete

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 25, 2007
those are some really sick tats. Im trying to convince my mom to let me get one so she doesnt kill me when i come home with it.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
78mali350 said:
i want to have one tatoo something patriotic with chevrolet in it. but that won't be for a while cool tatoos though
I had the same idea. Like an American flag and a chevy bowtie... something like that. If I was going to get one that'd probly be it!

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
sweet tats man. I got plans to get a tat of my old 88 monte ss done on my chest or back

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Now That is a dedicated OLDS FAN!! Very nice tatts man!! I'm in to skull tatts myself but to each his own.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
i posted this along time ago, am i the only guy with tatts dedicated to their car? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor