tell me what ya'll think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
84regalltd said:
First off nice regal! Keep that puppy! Second off bring it by joes automotive in marietta. Good people. Besides I've been itching to have gbody up there. I just drove mine home to do some work on it. Got my headers and x pipe in and moving on to front shocks and springs. Then I gotta figure out why my brakes went south.
thanks.also do the put in gears and if so how much?do you have a phone number for them?

Very nice Regal. Is that a factory color? Like Blake said, look for a real buick engine to drop in there. I think the only thing you'd really have to change would be the frame mounts. Those are easy to find, just look for a g-body that had the buick v-6 and use them. Wiring and such are the same as the 307(very minor differences, if any).

nola504boy said:
84regalltd said:
First off nice regal! Keep that puppy! Second off bring it by joes automotive in marietta. Good people. Besides I've been itching to have gbody up there. I just drove mine home to do some work on it. Got my headers and x pipe in and moving on to front shocks and springs. Then I gotta figure out why my brakes went south.
thanks.also do the put in gears and if so how much?do you have a phone number for them?
678-594-4711. Talk to dean. He's a mastertech and knows his stuff. We'll tke care of your baby and have a company truck to drop you off and pick you back up from your house.

nola504boy said:
84regalltd said:
678-594-4711. Talk to dean. He's a mastertech and knows his stuff. We'll tke care of your baby and have a company truck to drop you off and pick you back up from your house.

84regalltd said:
nola504boy said:
84regalltd said:
thanks alot i spoke with dean and i will be going up there real soon.btw is your name travis?

Attachments

• 20131227_000637.jpg
    20131227_000637.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 86
That is a beautiful car! There are plenty of modifications to do to a 307 Olds, yes of coarse a 350 or 455 would be better but you can get some power from a 307

head porting
cam
exhaust manifold porting
exhaust system
port matching
rearend gear

RITTER said:
That is a beautiful car! There are plenty of modifications to do to a 307 Olds, yes of coarse a 350 or 455 would be better but you can get some power from a 307

head porting
cam
exhaust manifold porting
exhaust system
port matching
rearend gear
thanks im going to try to and do a few mods starting with the gears!!

nola504boy said:
thanks everybody i just went to summit the salesperson sold me a set of 3:73 gears and the gear kit for $178.00 he said the car will fill like night and day difference.now all i need is someone to install them any good shops in atlanta area yall know of?btw going into summit store here in ga. is like being a kid in a candy store. :shock:

Did you say Summit Store??? Damn I wish we had one here, I never heard of a Summit store. I've only seen the magazine and the online store. I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor