tell us your WORST ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
anakputa said:
0.00 is my worst E.T. 72 Nova SS 350 4 speed and 4.11 gears..Frickin motor spun a bearing driving up to the burnout box... :puke:
Wouldn't that be an 'infinity' time? 0.00 would be instantaneous, like teleporting to the end of the track. Haha! I wish I had a track close by to run at. Closest that I know of is almost three hours away. Maybe this summer I'll make it out there.

1975 at Dover Drag Strip in Wingdale N.Y. 1970 Nova C/Gas, launched the car, ripped the right spring perch off the rear end housing, and pulled out the drive shaft. 0.00 et, 0 mph. Wrecker picked me up and went back through staging area and into the pits. It was the friggin pits!!!...................mickey-d 😢

Attachments

• my old gasser.jpg
    my old gasser.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor