Terminator Xmax and sensor questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Hey guys. I'm trying to button up things on the engine. I want to be able to move vehicle with its own power before I continue bodywork.
I have Terminator X max and I need to get a MAP sensor, IAC sensor and TPS sensor. My issues are that I have the FAST manifold and I am unsure if stock parts are suitable. Before I call Holley or FAST and spend the money, I'd like to get your opinions. Seems like prices are all over the place with these pieces
Thanks
On edit throttle body is cable driven and not dbw

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
What MAP sensor is it calling for? 1bar, 2bar? AC delco TPS and IAC should be fine. get a pic of the plugs for those sensors and post em.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Well I'll have to check on what map but I'm not going charged so I'd think 1 bar would work
20200907_183155.jpg
20200907_183137.jpg
20200907_183122.jpg
20200907_183119.jpg

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Just some good ole regular sensors. Hit up the parts store and just tell them 2002 Silverado 2500, 6.0 and you should be fine.

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Thanks Scott. Appreciate it!

Right to the junkyard - all stock. We have those parts 'in stock' (tongue in cheek). Kidding aside , unless you want the sensors to look new, used factory originals are better parts than anything you'll get out of a china parts store. I'm swimming in 1 bar map sensors if you want one.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Right to the junkyard - all stock. We have those parts 'in stock' (tongue in cheek). Kidding aside , unless you want the sensors to look new, used factory originals are better parts than anything you'll get out of a china parts store. I'm swimming in 1 bar map sensors if you want one.
I might end up getting some legit GM knock sensors. I keep getting a stupid CEL for knock sensors and according to the tune the timing is safe. I've read that generic knock sensors can cause faulty codes.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Well pulled out the original truck manifold and whaddu know...
Cleaned up and hopefully they are up to snuff. Made in some place called USA
20200908_152751.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago
Hey guys. I'm trying to button up things on the engine. I want to be able to move vehicle with its own power before I continue bodywork.
I have Terminator X max and I need to get a MAP sensor, IAC sensor and TPS sensor. My issues are that I have the FAST manifold and I am unsure if stock parts are suitable. Before I call Holley or FAST and spend the money, I'd like to get your opinions. Seems like prices are all over the place with these pieces
Thanks
On edit throttle body is cable driven and not dbw
Were you able to get going and running?
If you just have a N/A application then you don't actually need a map sensor you use the map sensor that's already installed in the Terminator X Max by running a vacuum line to the Blue hose coming from the Terminator X Max.
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor