texan edition wheels on a gbody????

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I do. But, I won't. Nope. Never. No way.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the "donk" look. I don't plan on going bigger than 17s on my wagon. To each their own, but I prefer a more low-key look.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the "donk" look. I don't plan on going bigger than 17s on my wagon. To each their own, but I prefer a more low-key look.
u think 20s on low pros will make it look donk style ? ive had 20 inch spokes on a ls swap 87 regal and it ate the new vogues up crasy so thats what keeps me paranoid of big wheels too it was jusg an idea any ways lol

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I think 20s on a G-Body are borderline donk. The biggest wheels these ever came with from the factory were 16s (on the GNX). You can get away with 20s or bigger on a B-Body, without looking too goofy, IMHO. Again, just my personal preference.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
u think 20s on low pros will make it look donk style ? ive had 20 inch spokes on a ls swap 87 regal and it ate the new vogues up crasy so thats what keeps me paranoid of big wheels too it was jusg an idea any ways lol
i really wish i could c them on the regal just for curiouse im thinking of opening a shop in houston for none but gbodys where i can buy sell n trade for ppl close to houston and my gbody forum family i have the ends just dont know where to turn and start at

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
i really wish i could c them on the regal just for curiouse im thinking of opening a shop in houston for none but gbodys where i can buy sell n trade for ppl close to houston and my gbody forum family i have the ends just dont know where to turn and start at

You should PM L.A.X-RATED. I think the two of you could really do something! He seems to have an impressive hoard (I mean that in a good way) of G-Body parts. You're in Houston, right? Next time there's a SLAB show, just take a few pics. I'm sure there will be some G-Bodies there with 20s or bigger.

Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
You should PM L.A.X-RATED. I think the two of you could really do something! He seems to have an impressive hoard (I mean that in a good way) of G-Body parts. You're in Houston, right? Next time there's a SLAB show, just take a few pics. I'm sure there will be some G-Bodies there with 20s or bigger.
SLAB show probally would only include actual slabs on swangas and a few lowriders and its hard to find gbody fest or gets togethers around here so far besides the owner of auto tech where my 85 seats at now getting turbo work as reffered by ppl on here and my 85 r the only grand nationals u c around here and u shall tag the guy u mentioned to c his reaction on what he is willing to cooperate on

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
SLAB show probally would only include actual slabs on swangas and a few lowriders and its hard to find gbody fest or gets togethers around here so far besides the owner of auto tech where my 85 seats at now getting turbo work as reffered by ppl on here and my 85 r the only grand nationals u c around here and u shall tag the guy u mentioned to c his reaction on what he is willing to cooperate on
we have 3 regals 1 ttype and 3 or 4 cutlass just in the yard as of right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor