ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Just waiting for a shipping adress and the buckets,trim rings,and headlights are on there way?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
lol thanks!! i might be coming out ur way soon to pick up a set of rear control arms from josh in LB.. he prob about 20 min away from

for sure, maybe u can bring some stuff warren has for me...text me tho..

two90west

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2011
chicago
Kurupt know body believe me when I tell them Macco painted my regal, the do good work it looks like I spent a Agrippa on the paint.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
two90west said:
Kurupt know body believe me when I tell them Macco painted my regal, the do good work it looks like I spent a Agrippa on the paint.
u get what u pay for with them.... ive known a few older guys who had there cars painted with them and i thought they paid 3-4k for paint and that was not the case... from what i hear u have to be on they head for them to do it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor