ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 81 malibu 3 speed floor shift

SO today i decided to pull my gas tank so that i can take all the old gas out and replace the sending unit tanks looks great was actually pretty clean(dusty but clean). any suggestions on what i should use to coat it or any sutips would be greatly appreciated.
100_0670.jpg

100_0669.jpg

And once i pulled the tank out i found this... the muffler was not even connected to the exhaust pipe running over the rear end... LOL
100_0671.jpg

100_0672.jpg

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ

So THAT'S what the underside of an Arizona native looks like ;) I look forward to more pics of this one Kuruption :D

Also, what are the details of your 80z Babiez club 8) i.e. what cars/styles are members?

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az

Aww yeah! Another clean one from 80zBabiez!! Lookin clean fam. DONT SELL IT!! HAHA! Mel is droppin the wheels off today. Imma get the tires off the other set and send back your way. Good lookin on the stckers fam. I think its gonna look clean with the "T Pawz" and drop. Man I wanna drop my gas tank now!! After I tear the passenger side spindle and spring out, I'm gonna use this stuff called "Chassis Saver" on the frame and tank. T Top T told me about it. I'll let you know whats up with it...Lookin good bruh. Its amazing what you find on these old rides after doin a lil pokin around on em...You take care of that exhaust yet?

Ya boy Warren 8)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Doober said:
So THAT'S what the underside of an Arizona native looks like ;) I look forward to more pics of this one Kuruption :D

Also, what are the details of your 80z Babiez club 8) i.e. what cars/styles are members?
as far as the car club me an my brother just came up with the idea and we both are born in the 80z and we have a passion for the 80z gbody cars. we would love to have people who have the same passion for the cars and are not full of problems...as we both work regular jobs and work on the cars in spare time..

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Aww yeah! Another clean one from 80zBabiez!! Lookin clean fam. DONT SELL IT!! HAHA! Mel is droppin the wheels off today. Imma get the tires off the other set and send back your way. Good lookin on the stckers fam. I think its gonna look clean with the "T Pawz" and drop. Man I wanna drop my gas tank now!! After I tear the passenger side spindle and spring out, I'm gonna use this stuff called "Chassis Saver" on the frame and tank. T Top T told me about it. I'll let you know whats up with it...Lookin good bruh. Its amazing what you find on these old rides after doin a lil pokin around on em...You take care of that exhaust yet?

Ya boy Warren 8)
no not yet im going to get the exhaust redone back stock new cat new pipe an new muffler once i get it on the road ... i been trying to come up wit a name for my new plate i was thinkn 1ofaknd or fty3spd or 3speed... ant ideas let me kno... cant wait to get the stocks... were ya getting ur tires from?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

got a lil bored today so i went an worked on the malibu a lil bit dropped my fender wells.

BEFORE:
100_0723.jpg

AFTER:
100_0725.jpg

also removed my front sway bar i will be ordering new polyurethene bushings for it
100_0724.jpg

random pics of undercarriage
100_0705.jpg

100_0709.jpg

100_0708.jpg

100_0710.jpg

100_0711.jpg

100_0712.jpg

100_0713.jpg

100_0714.jpg

100_0707.jpg

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Got my new healight bezels in the mail today... BUT the sent me 2 passenger side bezels so i called asap and there sening me the driver side and i get to keep both passenger side bezels.... NICE

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

What about 3spdboo! And what's up with ur elco? Did you sell it? You guys accept someone born in tha '70's with a '70's car? Lol!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

bigjoenvegas said:
What about 3spdboo! And what's up with ur elco? Did you sell it? You guys accept someone born in tha '70's with a '70's car? Lol!
i like 3spdboo or 3spdbu.. elco was sold to a guy in colorado.... and if u have a gbody car of course ur accepted year of birth dont matter..

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

i just came up with a name for my elky - no show, no go. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor