Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
your very welcome.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just wanted to thank the GBF community for your support and help with my wagon project! I'd especially like to thank oldsmobile joe, ck80, crazy'boutOlds and L.A.X-RATED for helping me find parts. You guys are the best! I really hope I don't disappoint you guys when I finally get the wagon built! :)

when you get it built you're going to have to pick them up in the wagon and take them to the Dairy Queen......:p

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
when you get it built you're going to have to pick them up in the wagon and take them to the Dairy Queen......:p

Road Trip on the Power Tour!!!

In all seriousness, you're quite welcome. Someday, as you keep learning stuff, you're going to wind up in a position to give that same help to yet another round of fresh blood. It's what makes the hobby so great.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
...head bangin' to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody! Party on, Garth!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor