Thanks for the add .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wm. Zick

Drag Racer Forever !!!
Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2021
Winter Haven, Florida
Welcome aboard Jack. I have a retired brother up in Deland. Hope you upgraded that rear end!
I have a 'Burban 12 inch in the back waitin'............... I just finished installing the Alt. and P/S bracket. It puts the alt. several inches over the hood line. The 454 engine and trans are out of a '91 2500 PU. Is there a different bracket, other than the cubic dollar aftermarket unit, that doesn't have everything so high?

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Reject Lowes ..... thought is was close to Olds gold. Guess I was not correct????
I’m not sure if Olds colors. My point was it was nice to see something I got other than an LS.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Welcome. Motor stock?

I thought that was the new 'Not LS' color.

Hey!

Simu Liu Lol GIF by Kim's Convenience

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

John Wm. Zick

Drag Racer Forever !!!
Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2021
Winter Haven, Florida
Welcome. Motor stock?

I thought that was the new 'Not LS' color.
Stock '91 454 w/L80e trans out of a 2500 P/U. (Repeat) I just finished installing the Alt. and P/S bracket. It puts the alt. several inches over the hood line. The 454 engine and trans are out of a '91 2500 PU. Is there a different bracket, other than the cubic dollar aftermarket unit, that doesn't have everything so high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor